Canadice Lake resides in Ontario County, New York. This excellent lake spans 649 acres. The types of fish you can expect to catch when fishing in this water body are: ( Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout, Lake Trout, Smallmouth Bass, Largemouth Bass, Sunfish, Yellow Perch, Chain Pickerel )
Check Your Fishing Tackle
I have some advice for you, check your fishing tackle before you find your fishing hole.
- Check the fishing line on your pole, is weak and need replacement?
- Check your fishing reel, is it rusty or jammed?
- What about your fishing pole? Ask yourself, is this the right fishing pole for the fish you are trying to catch.
- What about your fishing lures? Are they fresh look and do have some of the newest models?
- Last but not least, do you hooks, leads, and a fishing knife?
Have you thought about camping? If you have or would like to consider, check out all of the New York Campsites.
Comments by DEC: 10 horsepower limit, no boats longer than 17 ft
Ice fishing allowed? Ice Fishing Permitted
Contour map of waterbody: by the DEC
Special regulations waterbody: by the DEC
Mission: “To conserve, improve and protect New York’s natural resources and environment and to prevent, abate and control water, land and air pollution, in order to enhance the health, safety, and welfare of the people of the state and their overall economic and social well-being.”
DEC’s goal is to achieve this mission through the simultaneous pursuit of environmental quality, public health, economic prosperity and social well-being, including environmental justice and the empowerment of individuals to participate in environmental decisions that affect their lives.
This post has recommended products by Amazon’s Affiliate program.
The featured image does not represent Canadice Lake. Illustration purposes only.