Milan Hill State Park camping in Milan NH is waiting for you and your family to create stunning memories. This stunning camping community will give you the relaxation you need. Let the wilderness and wildlife be your guide.
You can reach the campgrounds by calling 603.466.3860 to see how many campsites are available before you head there. Campsites are typically seasonal, Milan Hill State Park is open (early jun-late sep), so make sure they are open before you go.
Do you have your essential camping gear?
But, before you go you have to finish your camping checklist, your camp experience will be miserable if you don’t have gear ready before you go:
- Sleeps 9 people; Fits three queen air mattresses; Center Height: 72″
- CORE H20 Block Technology and adjustable ground vent
- Features gear loft with lantern hook and pockets to keep items organized and off the tent floor
- Electrical cord access port (port is fully closable when not in use)
- Includes tent, tent poles, rain fly, tent stakes, and carry bag
- See Pricing
Take a look at HONEST OUTFITTERS Sleeping Bag.
This is a must, otherwise, you might freeze during those cold nights. Compression Sack, Envelope Portable and Lightweight for 3-4 Season Camping, Hiking, Traveling, Backpacking and Outdoor Activities (SINGLE)
- Professionally made with polyester
- Ultra comfortable and warm sleeping bag for those cool nights in Milan Hill State Park Milan, New Hampshire: Only the best top grade material, the shell is waterproof 210 T Polyester, the liner is polyester pongee, it is soft and warm, and hollow fiber filling is super soft and warm. Mummy hood with drawstrings circle your head and keep warm. The draft tubes circle you round to keep the cold out.
- Great gift for Christmas and birthday– Our bag is very Lightweight and Portable, only 3.2 LBS. Size: 29.5’’X 87’’, comfortable range: 35°F -40 °F. You can even camp during the winter at Milan Hill State Park
- Excellent Design–keep warm and convenience. The Velcro design in the sleeping bag to keep warm. Interior pocket phone, wallet or keys. Our two side zipper can be adjusted in the sleeping bag
- Easy to carry and clean: Two free sacks. One is the compress sacks for your storage, and another nylon sack for the professional user to stuff your sleeping bag or other gears. Our sleeping easy to clean, you can wash by hand or machine.
- Promise: the quality and service is our first priority. We can refund you if don’t like our product and you can keep it too!
- See pricing.
Waterproof hiking boots by Columbia for those days when it is pouring or when you come across a swampy water on your hiking path.
- Rubber sole for the tough terrain at Milan Hill State Park
- Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber.
- Techlite lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return.
- Midsole ports for air ventilation and cooling for those hot days in New Hampshire.
- Waterproof suede and textile upper.
- Waterproof breathable membrane construction. Microfleece lining.
- See pricing.
Water Bottles for hiking and recreation so you can stay hydrated
- PORTABLE – sturdy and comfortable to drink from; rolls up for compact travel, especially when you are camping at Milan Hill State Park; loops around your wrist for easy carry; attaches to your bag for quick access
- DURABLE – tough enough to survive drops with its flexible, shatter-proof silicone body, ensuring you stay hydrated NOMADer the journey or activity
- LEAKPROOF – eliminates leaks and spills with patented, sealing twist cap, doubling as a hygienic spout cover to keep germs off your mouthpiece
- HEALTHY – made of 100% food-grade materials; free of BPA, BPS, PVC, phthalates, lead, latex, and other harmful leaching chemicals
- VERSATILE – dishwasher safe; handle hot or cold drinks; freezable; collapsible; easy to refill and add ice cubes or fruit through the wide mouth
- See pricing.
This post has recommended Amazon Affiliate links.
Featured image is for illustration purposes only. The photo does not represent Milan Hill State Park campsite.